'Ranveer and I got engaged four years ago', reveals Deepika Padukone


Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's fans were over the moon when this couple made their relationship official by tying the knot on November 14 and 15, after six years of being together. It is said that their romance bloomed on the sets of Goliyon ki Rasleela Ram Leela. They tried to dodge questions about their relationship however their public appearances confirmed the speculations.

Now that the couple is married, a lot of their romantic details are spilling. Their first meeting or their first date. in a conversation Deepika revealed that this couple had been engaged for four years before getting married to each other. In an interview she was asked whatmade Ranveer special to which she replied, "I was at Yash Raj and he was there and he was flirting like it’s nobody’s business and he was dating somebody else at this point and I was smiling to myself and told him, You are flirting with me."

Ranveer also opened up about his feelings for Deepika. He said, "Six months into the relationship, I knew she was the one. I nurtured the relationship accordingly. It's been six years now. She's too good, too lovely. She's a force of nature. I understood that almost immediately. I knew all too well that this is the woman I’m going to marry. This is the woman who would become the mother of my children. I’ve been thinking about marriage seriously for almost three years now. I was just waiting, I told her the minute you say so, we’ll do it."




A post shared by Ranveer Singh (@ranveersingh) on
Ranveer and Deepika got hitched at the picturesque Villa del Balbianello in Lake Como Italy. The had traditional Konkani-style nuptials on November 14 followed by anand karaj on November 15, 2018. They also hosted three receptions - one in Bengaluru followed by two parties in Mumbai.

1 ક્લિક પર જોડાવો Top FM ના સોશિયલ એકાઉન્ટ્સ સાથે...

ફોલો કરો Top FM Twitter એકાઉન્ટ
લાઇક કરો Top FM Facebook પેજ
ફોલો કરો Top FM Instagram એકાઉન્ટ
સબ્સક્રાઇબ કરો Top FM YouTube ચેનલ  

For more such articles and truly mesmerising musical experience, tune into:   Top FM
Junagadh - 91.9
Jamnagar - 91.9
Bhavnagar - 93.1
Godhra - 93.1
Porbandar - 93.5
Veraval - 93.5
Mehsana - 92.7 

Comments